Wednesday, September 7, 2016

"Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time." ~ Jean Paul Read


Today I am enjoying a "Back to School" luncheon with my fellow retired teachers. I am now five years into retirement, and it is the 5th birthday of this blog! This post marks number 486. That's a lot of writing and a lot of picture-taking. In January, I scaled back from my twice weekly posts, and now only publish on Wednesdays. Sometimes I just don't have anything to say! But - I'll keep at it till I run out!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, 5 years!! Congratulations, Tracy! I always enjoy reading your updates and seeing your pictures! Keep posting! Happy blog-birthday and always happy writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time with your former coworkers. How lovely to be able to stay in touch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5th Anniversary! Keep up the excellent work here on the blog, even on those days when you feel you don't have much to say. I enjoy reading about your adventures, book reviews, encounters with delicious food, and everything cultural - such a rich and wonderful blog! Thank you for sharing your world with us, Super T.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Tracy!
    I have enjoyed following you.
    Great writing!
    Excellent quotes!
    Spectacular photos!
    (you won't run out)

    ReplyDelete